WHICH BOWS CAN BE USED WITH A STORM ARCHERY GRIP?
- Hoyt - Invicta, Prevail, Podium, FX Comp, ProForce, HyperEdge
- Mathews - Bows that uses the Focus Grip i.e. TRX 2018, HALON, AVAIL, HTR, Z3 and some others
May also fit TRG, Chill X, HTR and other Mathews bows. Please visit our booth and select events to confirm fit.
- PSE - Perform X
May fit to other PSE bows including new models and some Elite bows as well, please visit our booth and select events to confirm fit.
WHAT GRIP ANGLES ARE AVAILABLE?
The Storm Archery Grip wedges come in 8°, 10°, 12°, 14° and 16° so you can find the angle that is best for you.
WHAT COMES IN THE FULL SET?
The Storm Archery Grip Full Set comes with a Base and all five angle wedges 8°, 10°, 12°, 14° and 16°. This way you don’t have to spend additional money to get the right grip. We will always throw in extra items with every purchase, like Storm grip tapes, stickers, release thumb buttons and more!
WHICH COLORS DO YOU HAVE?
We have a huge selection of 18 colors to best fit for your unique style. Check out our store to see all the available colors.
SHOULD I BUY AN ADDITIONAL BASE OR ANGLES FOR MY SECOND BOW?
If you have multiple bows, having multiple sets is a great idea!
Here at Storm Archery we like to make it easier and more affordable, so when buy a Storm Grip Set, you will automatically earn a 20% discount for any 2nd Storm Grip Set within the same purchase, so take advantage and get your second set.
DO I NEED TOOLS TO CHANGE GRIPS?
In order to change angle wedges, no tools are needed. Just pull one wedge out and snap the next one in and let the N52 neodymium magnets do the rest.
- Hoyt: requires a hex key to remove and install the base to the riser.
- Mathews: requires that you glue the grip to the riser.
- PSE: requires that you glue the base to the riser with a strong epoxy or other strong glue (never use flatching glue) and allow proper time for glue to cure.