Limited Lifetime Warranty
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY AND RETURNS
Please read the terms of this Limited Warranty carefully. It contains very important information about your rights and obligations, as well as limitations and exclusions that may apply to you. Storm Archery warrants to the Original Owner only that the Storm Grip will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product under the following terms and conditions:
- Storm Grips must be purchased through stormarchery.com, Storm Archery’s Point of Sale or a Storm Archery Authorized Retailer (no exceptions).
- Warranty is for original owner only, must provide proof of purchase through stormarchery.com, Storm Archery’s Point of Sale or a Storm Archery Authorized Retailer, return must be complete per the terms and conditions in our return policy and original owner must opt-in and provide a full name, full mailing address, valid email address and a contact phone number.
- Items purchased via mail order, through an unauthorized retailer, or unauthorized online channels voids all warranties.
- Storm Archery products may have a serial number, in any such case the serial number must remain readable and un-tampered.
- THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY COVERAGE
This Limited Lifetime Warranty covers normal use of the product, and Storm Archery does not warrant and is not responsible for:
- The use of aftermarket products/accessories that alter Storm Archery's products spec or design.
- Damage to parts or materials resulting from normal wear-and-tear including but not limited to color deformations, de-colorization, magnets attachments to base or angle wedges.
- Any sign of abuse, misuse or alteration will void the warranty.
- The use of any adhesives on any parts other than if and as shown in Owner’s Manual will void the warranty.
- Damage to bow and or other accessories.
- Aftermarket replacement parts or any modification to any product or component.
- Single use products including but not limited to Dry Feel Grip Tapes, Texture Grip Tapes and other if noted.
- Items mailed to Storm Archery without approval granted from Storm Archery prior to return.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
To obtain warranty service, you must return your product to a Storm Archery or Authorized Retailer. The retailer can help to determine if Storm Archery factory service is required or if the retailer can complete the repair. Authorized retailer may provide additional services and apply additional charges for service work performed by the retailer. If the product must be returned to the factory, the grip owner is responsible for the shipping charges to Storm Archery. Storm Archery, in turn, will pay for the same return shipping of the repaired product only if repair or replacement are valid under the terms and limitation of the warranty and or liability.
Before any product is returned to Storm Archery, you must contact s and obtain a return approval prior to return through our contact page on www.stormarchery.com. Products returned to the us without a pre-approval may be denied warranty service and will be charged to shipping back cost. If Storm Archery determines, in its sole discretion, that an item qualifies for warranty repair, Storm Archery will make every effort to repair the grip. Repairs may be performed with original parts when available. Storm Archery reserves the right to make part substitutions on warranty coverage for any reason. If original parts are not available, suitable replacement parts/components may be used. If the item is not repairable, but qualifies for warranty coverage, Storm Archery will replace the item with the same or similar feature and product class in Storm Archery’s sole determination.
RECEIVING RETURN APPROVAL DOES NOT GUARANTY THAT WE RECEIVE ANY DELIVERY AND WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST SHIPMENTS; we recommend you send returns that are insured with tracking and receipt signature.
THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, THAT EXTEND BEYOND THOSE WRITTEN HERE. NO AGENT, EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTATIVE OF STORM ARCHERY OR ITS RETAILERS HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND STORM ARCHERY TO ANY AGREEMENT NOT HEREIN STATED.